Saturday 8 April 2017

April - First Guests Designer

Hello Everybody!!!


This months challenge "Doodle Hearts" is on and today our first Guests Designer is sharing their take on the challenge with her textured and amazing Art-Journal spread!!!

Let's meet Kate for this weeks inspiration:



My name is Kate Dachovska and I am from Czech Republic. I live with my family in lovely village. I love cardmaking, mixed media, scrapbooking and sewing. My big passion are colours of any type - watercolours, watercolour markers, Copics, sprays, mists... The best way to relax is to have dirty hands from mixed media playing.


I made  inspirational mixed media art journal for your with many hearts. Because I am not a big fun of doodling I used handful doodling stencils instead. I prepared my own heart stencils in different sizes and put another stencils over them. I used different mediums like structure paste, sand paste, crackle paste …all by Finnabair. I used sprays from Tattered Angels, red Izink acrylic colour and gold ArtAlchemy acrylic paint. For a final touch I used great Graphic pens by Derwent. Sentences are stickers from Kaisercraft. 












Thank you Kate for creating this
wonderful project!

We are absolutely in love!


If you love Kate's work as we did,
be sure to leave some lovely comments.

4 comments: